link

link

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Saturday afternoon treat..MILF FEET!!

Something about Target....Always get great footage there. So I went to target a little while back to get a birthday gift for a friend of mine. As I was leaving I see this gorgeous tanned milf with a very fresh french tip pedicure come walking in the door with her cute daughter. There's a tanning, and nail salon right next to this Target. I''m guessing she came straight from the salon.... based on her tan, and seemingly fresh pedicure. I was kind of in a hurry, and almost just left, but couldn't let this one go!!

So I decide to go back in, and find this sexy milf. I'm walking  up, and down all the aisles pretending like I'm not looking for anyone lol....Then finally I find her in the cereal section. Hah who woulda thunk! So I walk up behind her, and she flashed a very inviting, warm smile towards me, and my heart flutters as I think 2 myself open season :D She definitely knew what I was up 2, and gave me a nice little show I will never forget....And the following footage occurs.







1 comment:

  1. Have you seen this?

    Candid foot shot on the beach: http://imgchili.com/show/4470/4470567_83d0a079353d0e87b942.jpg

    ReplyDelete

link

FeetGuru is the best candid feet/model blog